Multi-Tasking To The Extreme
A million work emails to respond to, food to make, a nursery to plan, growing a baby!! and somehow you need to magically find the time to get your nails done, visit the hairdressers and make a pit stop at the gym. So how can Superstar In A Jar help a busy mama?
No-one knows how to multi task like a mama but Superstar In A Jar takes a close second at problem solving for you and your whole family (including baby!) The perfect size to just pop in your handbag, get healthy skin from top-to-toe on the go whenever you need it.
Superstar In A Jar ‘s Repertoire
We’ve popped together a few of our fave uses for this super balm below but get creative- the possibilities are endless!
- Solve chapped lips woes
- Pop on elbows, knees, heels, hands- ANYWHERE that needs moisture- quick!
- Pregnancy got you achy? This makes a perfect massage balm, fragrance free for delicate pregnant noses
- Tame wild brows with zero effort
- Got a hungry new-born? Soothe cracked nipples caused by breastfeeding.
- Mamahood got you too busy to make the trip to your hairdressers? Control unwanted frizzy ends, tame unruly hair and even influx some moisture into split ends
- Safe to use on babies – soothe dry scalps and moisturise chapped cheeks caused by teething and cold weather
- Soothe and calm nappy area
- Moisturise nails and cuticles
- Perfectly handbag sized relieve taut itchy pregnant bellies on the spot
- Add gloss to cheekbones or the arches of your brows with zero effort
- Soothe skin post shaving
- Put on itchy insect bites
- Pop on your forehead around the hair line to prevent hair dye from running
- Use as an after sun balm
- Turn matte lipstick into gloss – this will also stop the lipstck from making your lips dry and sore
- Prevent self-tan disasters by putting on your knees, elbows- any dry skin you don’t want turning patchy
- Make your perfume last longer